Thursday, October 25, 2012

Culture Shock: Dating


Emma Watson Talks Dating in the UK vs. Dating in the US

"English guys are very well put together. They dress really well and they are very well mannered. But they are also very restrained. Usually, in the whole courting situation, I‘m used to being ignored for the first two months of the ritual. Then I arrive in America and I remember a few nights into Brown this guy just being like, 'I like you. You’re great. Let’s go on a date. Let’s do it.' I’m like, 'I’m sorry, what just happened?' This is, like, a huge culture shock for me. They’re very open and very straight forward, but they wear flip-flops and I don’t know if I like that.” 




Emma Watson tells Ellen DeGeneres {image ELLE UK}
Via: Cocos tea party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! XO,S