Friday, May 25, 2012

Spring's Pale Hues

| All about pastels this season... head to toe. |
Finding the perfect shade to lighten up my everyday look. Shades from mint green to lavender to salmon! 
Here are some of my favorites I keep bringing myself back to looking at...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Clockwise from top:
1.Kenneth Jay Lane ring $125.00
2.3.1 Phillip Lim Racer-back silk-crepe tank $225.00
3. Giorgio Armani Cashmere-twill jacket $1,139.00
4.Essie Nail polish (Borrowed and Blue) $8.00
5.Kurt Geiger London Class Shoe $330.00
6.MOTO pastel high waist hot pants $64.00
7.ASOS Pastel Metal Keeper Super Skinny Waist Belt $10.44
8.3.1 phillip lim Draped Pocket Trouser in Faded Orange $375.00
9.Kendra Scott Carmella Earrings $70.00
10.ASOS Leather Croc Metal Bar Clutch $69.58
11.Tulle Ribbon BL Top $280.00


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


What is your favorite pastel? 
Minty greens? Pale pinks? Sky blues? Salmon? How about sunshiny yellows? Let me know! I'd love to get feedback
XO,S



|| Tags: ||
Nancy's Kloset



1 comment:

  1. My favourite is mint green and lemon drop as well because I like a pop of colour :)
    I've followed your blog, its lovely! If you want you can check out mine at:

    http://spicetime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! XO,S