Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chunky Heel:

I don't know if you've guys ever shopped with AKIRA...but this store is chic and affordable. I just found this store and I have yet to take my eyes off the page. Even while blogging right now I still have the store's website open. I'll make sure to order myself a new pair of shoes...or three. These shoes are unbelievable. Jeffrey Campbell's collections always impresses me. GeeWaWa is another brand that caught my eye today. The two black booties on the top of my page are definitely the hottest shoes right now. The chunky heel has been seen throughout the year and its here to stay. More brands are reinventing styles with the chunky thick heel to fit this new trend. They will Definitely become my new weakness.I just want every style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! XO,S