Monday, January 31, 2011

My Two Favorite Looks From the Golden Globes!

My hands down favorite look. Olivia Wilde just stole the spot light! Can this dress scream princess anymore? Who wouldn't want to feel like a glamorous princess as they walk down the red carpet... Not only did her dress steal eyes, but look at her shoes! They can glitter with edge from the other side of the world! This whole look just inspires me so much. She looks beautiful and maybe her hair would have looked better up but still, GORGEOUS! 


Sarah Hyland looked like a goddess as she walked down the red carpet! Her hair, her dress, her jewels, oh, just so amazing!! Her look would be my second favorite look of the evening. Her dress could have been tailored a little better at the bottom, but nonetheless, the overall look of the dress was absolutely stunning. 

Tags:
www.Justjared.com

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! XO,S